Step again in time, with these feel-good tracks from throughout the a long time
1. ‘You’ll By no means Stroll Alone’, Gerry & the Pacemakers (1963)
A traditional, soothing reminder that we don’t must undergo issues alone.
2. ‘Feeling Good’, Nina Simone (1965)
That is one tune assured to place a swagger in your step.
3. ‘What a Fantastic World’, Louis Armstrong (1967)
Once in a while, it pays to have a reminder of the fantastic issues which might be occurring round us.
4. ‘Ain’t No Mountain Excessive Sufficient’, Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell (1967)
The last word foot-tapper – singalong to this uplifting traditional.
5. ‘Right here Comes the Solar’, The Beatles (1969)
An ode to trying in the direction of the longer term, and the nice instances ready on the horizon.
6. ‘Transfer on Up’, Curtis Mayfield (1970)
The second you hear the opening brass part, you’ll understand how the following couple of minutes are going to go down.
7. ‘December 1963 (Oh What a Night time)’, Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons (1975)
Assume comfortable evenings with pals and family members, and get caught up on this softly wistful reflection on good instances.
8. ‘Dancing Queen’, ABBA (1976)
‘ABBA’ is synonymous with ‘feel-good’, proper?
9. ‘Go Your Personal Method’, Fleetwood Mac (1977)
Stomp alongside to this feel-good anthem.
10. ‘I Will Survive’, Gloria Gaynor (1978)
You’re stronger than you suppose, and Gloria Gaynor is right here to remind you of simply that.
11. ‘You Make My Desires (Come True)’, Corridor & Oates (1981)
Faucet your ft alongside to the beat, for this bouncy traditional.
12. ‘Come on Eileen’, Dexys Midnight Runners (1982)
Air violins on the prepared, it’s time for ‘Come on Eileen’.
13. ‘Sisters Are Doin’ it For Themselves’, Eurythmics, ft. Aretha Franklin (1985)
That includes a few of the strongest voices in music, be swept alongside by this empowering anthem.
14. ‘Take On Me’, A-ha (1984)
Attain for these excessive notes, and sing alongside on the high of your lungs.
15. ‘Finish of the Line’, Touring Wilburys (1988)
It’s all proper – want we are saying extra?
16. ‘Movin’ on Up’, Primal Scream (1991)
It’s time to take the following step up, and Primal Scream are right here that can assist you alongside the way in which.
17. ‘Friday I’m in Love’, The Treatment (1992)
Seize that Friday feeling, daily of the week.
18. ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’, Deep Blue One thing (1995)
With a refrain that’s assured to get caught in your head, this observe is in regards to the little issues in life.
19. ‘Wannabe’, Spice Ladies (1996)
It actually doesn’t get extra 90s than this – and has anybody managed to work out what a ‘zigga-zig-ah’ is?
20. ‘Brimful of Asha’, Cornershop (1997)
We might not know what a ‘brimful of asha’ is, however we just like the sound of it.
21. ‘Take Your Mama’, Scissor Sisters (2004)
Bop alongside to the groovy sounds of the Scissor Sisters.
22. ‘Higher Collectively’, Jack Johnson (2005)
Take issues down a notch with this touching traditional from Jack Johnson.
23. ‘Put Your Information On’, Corinne Bailey Rae (2006)
A musical ode to the facility of placing in your favorite tune, we couldn’t agree extra with Corinne Bailey Rae’s recommendation.
24. ‘Pocketful of Sunshine’, Natasha Bedingfield (2007)
Catchy, funky, uplifting? Sounds just like the recipe for the proper feel-good tune.
25. ‘You Acquired the Love’, Florence and the Machine (2009)
Let’s finish on a belter. Throw your fingers up within the air for ‘You Acquired the Love’.
Listening to music is usually a nice confidence enhance, to attach with a life coach to discover extra methods to construct confidence, go to lifecoach-directory.org.uk