As a person grows older, their skin also tends to suffer changes like getting wrinkles, aging spots or the fine lines. Some of these changes are a part of the natural aging process and are known as Intrinsic Aging Changes and there is nothing that one can do about them.
Still, there are a few skin changes that are known as Extrinsic Aging that are usually triggered by factors like lifestyle and environment. Plenty can be done to change them. Today we like to present our readers with a few beauty hacks for looking younger.
Egg + carrot mask
To make this mask, follow the following steps.
- Take a carrot and grind it.
- Beat 1 egg and in it, add 1 tbsp of the grated carrot.
- Mix them well and apply the paste on the face and the neck area.
- Let it sit for about half an hour before rinsing the paste off with warm water.
- Afterward, moisturize the skin with almond oil.
Apply this mask for 10 days in a row before taking a break for 1 week and then using it again 2 times a week.
To make the Parsley mask as a beauty hack for making the skin look younger, follow these steps.
- Add 1 tbsp of Parsley leaves in 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tsp of oatmeal.
- Mix these ingredients well and then apply them on the face with fingers.
- Let the paste sit on the skin for about 20 minutes.
- Afterward, rinse the paste off with only cold water.
- Afterward, apt he skin dry and apply the moisturizer.
Use this mask for facial cleansing 2 times in a week. This mask will help brighten the skin and also give it a natural lift. These lifting and brightening effects make the skin appear hydrated as well as soft.
To make the banana mask you are going to follow these steps.
- Take 1 ripe banana and then mash it into puree form.
- If you suffer from dry skin, add in a little sour cream in this banana puree.
- Apply this mashed banana puree on the face and let it sit for about half an hour.
- Afterward, rinse the face only with cold water.
This mask can be applied on the face for 3 times a week.
This beauty hack is going to make the skin appear much healthy-looking and younger than it previously was with constant use. The banana mask also works like a peel that helps eradicate the aging spots.
Apple cider vinegar
In order to reduce the effects of the aging spots, it is best to use the ACV. The reason is that it contains the Alpha Hydroxy Acids. Apply a little bit of this ACV on the aging spots and let it sit for the night. In order to prevent the skin from getting dry due to acidic content of the ACV, moisturize the skin with almond oil.
Castor oil is renowned for its amazing skin healing and other health benefits.
Simply massaging the skin with few drops of the Castor oil can help reduce the aging spots. A person needs to use this beauty hack 2 times a day; once in the morning and the second time in the evening. After one month of using this beauty hack, your skin will start showing the visible reduction of these spots.
As the human skin starts aging, it also starts lacking the vitamin C content which is extremely necessary for maintaining the skin collagen levels. The collagen is the substance that maintains the elasticity of the skin and makes it look younger.
In order to compensate for the lack of vitamin C in the body, there are oral Vitamin C supplements available these days along with topical items containing vitamin C. these items can help reduce the fine lines as well as skin discoloration.
Anti-wrinkle facial movements
Facial gymnastics or facial yoga is one of the skin treating techniques that are becoming more and more renowned. These exercises are not only easy but also safe to use that help keep the skin appear beautiful and young along with the prevention of wrinkles. These exercises must be performed 4 times a week but before performing these exercises, one should clean their hands and face.
- For caring the area around your eyes:
Place the index fingers underneath the eyebrows and the thumbs under the eyes. Now, look up while lifting the eyebrows and hold them against the cheekbone. In this position, start closing the eyes by closing both the lower and upper eyelids at the same time. Repeat the exercise a few times.
- Smoothen the horizontal lines appearing on your forehead:
For this purpose, place the index fingers of both hands a few millimeters higher than your eyebrows. Press the fingertips on the skin so that your eyebrows cannot be moved. Pull the up the corners of the eyebrows towards your temples as if you are frowning.
Freeze this pose for 5 seconds before relaxing. Repeat the exercise only 3 times in one sitting.
- Elimination of vertical wrinkles on your forehead:
Press the fingers on the foreheads and the eyebrows and allow the skin to be stretched a little bit. Now try to move your eyelids as if you frown. Freeze this pose for about 20 seconds before relaxing the position.
Repeat this exercise 3 times in one sitting.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!