Sometimes when a person wakes up from a long night sleep in the morning, they turn to the mirror and see the dark circles underneath their eyes. According to dermatologists, as a person gets older, their skin loses its capability to regenerate and this leads to increased visibility of the dark circles. While they can be covered up temporarily by use oil makeup, in the long run, this is not a permanent solution.
Today we have gathered a bunch of cheap yet proven natural remedies to eliminate dark circles, which are as follows.
Cucumber + rice flour + vitamin E + wheat flour
Cucumber is enriched with antioxidants that help in vascular circulation and also contain vitamin K which helps to stimulate blood circulation. As for rice flour, it stimulates a whitening effect. The vitamin E is a source for healthy antioxidants that keep the skin refreshed and maintain youth. Wheat flour also aids in the reduction of dark circles.
To make the recipe from these ingredients follow these steps.
- Cut one cucumber in small pieces and blend it in a blender
- Strain the juice
- Add in it 3 tablespoons of grounded rice flour
- Add 1 capsule of vitamin E and mix all of the ingredients well
- Add 3 tablespoons of wheat flour and mix again
Apply this paste under the eyes and let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing off.
Cucumber + potato + honey + aloe Vera gel
Potatoes are enriched with antioxidants like Vitamin C that are essential for skin. The enzymes in it actually brighten up the skin. Honey with its anti-inflammatory properties makes the skin smooth and moisturized. As for Aloe Vera, it also contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial as well as healing properties that are beneficial for treating dark circles.
To make a mask of these ingredients follow these steps.
- Grate 1 cucumber and 1 potato
- Strain the grated mass to have a juice
- Add in it 1 tablespoon of honey and mix it well
- Add 1 tbsp of aloe Vera gel and mix it again
Refrigerate the mask for 15 minutes and apply it under the eyes. Let the mask sit for 15 minutes.
Vitamin E + rose water
Rose water has nourishing and rejuvenating effects on skin that helps make the dark circles less visible.
To make a mask for dark circles with these ingredients follow these steps.
- Mix 1 capsule of Vitamin E and 5 drops of rose water well
Apply under the eyes before going to sleep. Let it sit for the night and rise off in the morning.
Turmeric powder + tomato + yogurt + rice powder
Turmeric is not only enriched with antioxidants, but it also contains anti-inflammatory properties to greatly make the dark circles less visible. Tomato acts as a natural bleaching agent while yogurt is enriched with probiotics and lactic acid that lightens the dark circles by removing dead skin cells.
To make a recipe from these ingredients follow these steps.
- Make a paste of 1 tomato by blending it in a blender
- Add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste in 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Add in it 2 tablespoons of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of rice powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well to have a thick paste
Apply this paste under the eyes and let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing it off.