Easy Tips to Help Shrink Bunions Without A Need For SurgeryNearly half of the adult human population suffered from the problem called Bunions but the most affected by them are the women. These bunions can appear on feet either due to an inherited disorder due to wearing of the improper shoes. These bunions also are every painful as well as uncomfortable and can affect one’s quality of life.
While there is no way to prevent the bunions from developing, there are still many ways to correct them.
For our readers, we present to you a few easy tips to help shrink bunions without a need for surgery.
Whenever you have the opportunity, try to walk barefoot as this will provide strength to your feet muscles and also help the bones in toes to return to its proper place.
If it pains you to walk on ground barefoot, then start by walking on the thick carpet because walking forcefully can worsen the problem.
Peppers help to manage inflammation
Red chili peppers are known to have anti-inflammatory properties which also help with bunion problem. It allows the blood flow to be improved in the foot region and help with inflammation caused by bunions.
- Squeeze the juice out of chopped chili peppers and then spread it over the bunions. Also, apply a little bit of Vaseline over the bunion and then wrap it in a clean cloth. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes.
If the burning sensation is strong, then simply decrease the number of peppers used.
Exercise the foot muscles to make them stronger
Exercising your feet helps to make the muscles strong but also pride relief from the pain of bunions.
An exercise for strengthening the feet muscles is as follows.
- Stand up on your feet straight and press them hard on floor for 10 minutes. Do not lift the heel during these 10 minutes. Now lift the heels and hold the state for 10 seconds. Repast this exercise for both feet 5 times.
Ice to help reduce pain
Ice is also effective in reducing the pain as well as inflammation caused by bunions. You need only some ice cube and a piece of clean cloth.
Warp theses ice cubes in the cloth and place it over the bunion. Avoid pressing the bunion hard and let the cloth stay on the bunion for 10 minutes. Perform this tip 2 times per day.
Use castor oil to decrease the bunions
Castor oil comes with both antimicrobial and the antioxidant properties that allow the oil to decrease the inflammation and the pain.
- Take 100 ml of castor oil and heat it in the frying pan
- Dip a piece of cloth in this warm oil and place it over the bunions
- Now wrap the foot with a cloth over it with either a bandage or a towel
- Let the bandage over the foot for half an hour
- Perform this remedy 2 times each day
Use Bunion correctors
To treat bunions one great tool is the Bunion Corrector. It helps by preventing the rubbing along with changing the position of the feet.
Second, they also fix the thumb in its right place to help the bone be back in the natural place. There are many types of bunion Correctors available in the market from which anyone can choose and then use.
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!