According to the health researchers across the globe, regular body stretches
Today for our readers, we have taken it upon ourselves to gather for you few stretching exercises. Doing them, you will have a boost in your body energy in the morning and will also keep your whole body fresh.
So scroll down to look at these easy-to-do 8-minute morning stretches will make your body feel anew.
Down dog at the wall pose
To do this Pose, follow these simple instructions.
Initial Pose: Start by standing three feet away from the wall, face downwards while keeping your legs apart. Afterwards, follow these simple instructions.
- Slowly bend at waist and place the palms and forearms on the wall.
- While keeping the legs straight, move the arms down along the wall and lower your torso until parallel to floor.
- Hold the position for 60 seconds and then slowly return to initial position.
Twisted child’s pose
Initial position: start with sitting on the knees while pacing your toes underneath your buttocks. Keep the knees wider. Then follow these instructions.
- Keep the buttocks on the heels and lean forward at waist.
- Twist the torso on left side and pace the left shoulder and head to the ground.
- Extend the left arm on the floor with palm towards cling direction.
- Stretch right arm above the head and with palm towards floor direction.
- Hold position for 30 seconds and then do the same for opposite side.
Side neck stretch
Initial Position: Sit on the floor with the spine straight and legs crossed. Then follow these instructions.
- Extend the right arm with palm open as if you are pushing a wall.
- Lower the head until you feel a stretch in the neck.
- Place the left hand over the head to push it down further, gently.
- Hold the pose for 30 seconds and return slowly to the initial position. Do the same for the opposite side.
Initial Position: sit on knees with feet apart abut hip width. Follow these instructions.
- Arch your hips up and lift the buttocks off the heels.
- Open up your chest upwards while relaxing your head.
- Place the hands on the
heeland hold the pose for 30 seconds.
- Return to the initial position after 30 seconds.
Cow face pose with eagle arms
Initial Position: sit on the floor with legs close together and then extend them in front of you. Follow these instructions
- Cross the legs in such a manner ht your right knee is on top of the left knee.
- Then raise the arms and bend elbow together causing the forearms to cross each other. This should result in your hands facing each other.
- Keep the arms in this position in front of you and hold the pose for 60 seconds.
- Return to initial position slowly and then repeat this process with
the opposite side.