While everyone desires for long, shiny and healthy hairs, it seems that this desire is only fulfilled for a few. In fact, many people, including both women and men complain about the hair fall.
In women losing hair is like losing something precious like jewelry and for men, it is like losing their self-esteem.
Depending on various causes, hair fall can either be sudden or a gradual which affects not only the scalp but also the whole body.
Fortunately for you guys, there are numerous home remedies to for controlling hair fall and we have compiled a few of them down below.
Rosemary Essential Oil
Giving your scalp massage promotes the hair follicles to Chinese the growth of hair. However, by adding some Rosemary oil in these massaging sessions can do wonders by preventing both the hair thinning as well as balding.
Rosemary has strong antioxidant properties which help promote hair growth. It also contains compounds like sulfur and silica in it which help to cause hair fall reversal as well as killing any microbes that can cause itching and dandruff on the scalp.
- Mix 3 drop of Rosemary oil in 2 tbsp of base oil like coconut oil.
- Apply this oil mixture on your hairs and massage the clap deeply with your fingers
- Let it sit for half an hour before rinsing it off with warm water
Indian Gooseberry or also renowned by its Ayurvedic name Amla has been a well known ingredient to be sued in myriad hair remedies and one of them is t treat hair fall.
Amla helps by strengthening the hair follicles which in turn stimulate the hair growth as well as prevent any hair breakage. It also cures the split ends problem with its enriched volumes of Vitamin C and other such antioxidants.
- Mix lemon juice and Amla powder in equal amounts and make a paste of them
- Massage this paste on to the scalp and the hairs
- Cover the hair with a shower cap and let it settle down for 1 hour
- Rinse the hairs afterward with normal water
While coconut oil is beneficial for hair, raw coconut is also equally healthy for hairs. It both promotes the healthy hair growth but also conditions them.
Coconut is enriched with fatty acids which when applied tend to penetrate deep into hair shafts and make up for the loss of proteins in hair. With its many other minerals, coconut also prevents the hair breakage.
- Take a coconut and squeeze out its milk.
- Add 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds in this milk and let them be soaked for 2 hours
- Blend this mixture and apply it over the hairs and scalp.
- Cover with a shower cap and let it sit for half an hour
- Rinse the hairs afterward with lukewarm water
Hibiscus or also more commonly known as the Shoe Flower helps in both nourishing and controlling the hair loss.
Hibiscus is enriched with Vitamin A and C along with amino acids that aid in combating not only hair fall but also to promote hair growth.
- Add 10 leaves of Hibiscus in 2 cups of coconut oil
- Heat this solution until the leaves are in dark black color
- Strain the oil and let it cool down
- Use this oil for massaging the hairs each night before sleeping
- Rinse your hairs with lukewarm water in the morning
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!