September 22, 2021
You in all probability have heard the statistics, and they don’t seem to be good.
3 out of each 5 dentists find yourself being embezzled.
We will do higher!
The American Dental Affiliation reported of their 2018 Survey on Employee Theft in the Dental Practice that:
- 49% of dentists reported being embezzled
- 46% reported being embezzled greater than as soon as.
Since 2004, I’ve carried out a whole lot of fraud examinations and forensic audits for dentists and that have tells me that the incidence of embezzlement is far larger resulting from under-reporting (and “I’ll just let her go” syndrome) and
Most specialists agree that at the very least 60% of dentists are embezzled throughout their profession.
On this course, I’ll share secrets and techniques from many years of expertise.
- Hiltz’s Axiom – how a lot can an embezzler steal and go unnoticed?
- Simple to do “5-Minute Dental FraudBusters“
- What are the commonest embezzlement schemes?
- Lewin’s Equation – what this equation means, and why it is a vital instrument to determine dishonest behaviors.
- perceive and diagnose embezzlement Pink Flags
- plus far more!