By Nadia Al-Samarrie
That is certainly one of my latest and favourite recipes. I needed one thing inclusive of each weight loss program, keto, vegan, low carb, and paleo. The keto chocolate chips are made on equipment that produces milk chocolate chips. Keto on this case, can be vegan as there are not any animal merchandise within the recipe. However in case you are allergic to dairy merchandise, then it is best to use verified vegan chocolate chips.
After experimenting with completely different elements, my third strive was a allure. I requested folks with different diets to style my chocolate chip cookies and to inform me the reality.” Don’t fear about my emotions. Your honesty means much more to me than my ego.” I stated. You possibly can think about how ecstatic I used to be when everybody gave it a thumbs up.
I don’t find out about you. I generally change out sure elements if I don’t like what’s in a recipe. On this case, how a lot sugar you utilize will likely be subjective. I like to recommend following my recipe the primary time round and make changes later. The reason is, you wish to ensure you like what I’ve created for you.
All suggestions is appreciated. Should you like this recipe- do share it together with your family and friends.
Get pleasure from!!
1 ½ Cups of Almond flour
½ Cup of coconut flour
¼ Cup of Swerve granular sugar
2 Tablespoon of Bob’s Egg Replacer or two eggs
¼ Teaspoon of Anthony’s Psyllium Husk Powder
1 teaspoon of Vanilla
½ Teaspoon of salt
½ Teaspoon baking soda
½ Cup of Lily’s Dark Baking Keto Chocolate Chips
- Warmth Oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- Combine sugar and coconut oil till its creamy
- Combine Bobs Egg Replacer with water
- Combine psyllium with three tablespoons of water
- Combine the egg replacer, psyllium with the moist elements sugar and. Then add Vanilla
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt
- Mix the moist and dry combination
- Add ½ cup of Lily’s Darkish Baking Chocolate Chips
- On an oven-safe pan, spray olive oil
- With a cookie scooper- Scoop cookie dough and pat down together with your palm, then place on an oven-safe pan.
- Bake for quarter-hour
- Take out of the oven and let cool for half-hour to harden the cookie
- Makes 16 cookies
Serving Measurement 24
8.76 internet carbs per cookies
117 Calorie, Whole Fats 8.64g, Saturated Fats 0g, Ldl cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 50.05mg, Whole Carbohydrates 9.8g, Fiber 1.04g, Whole Sugar 8.31g, Protein 1.46g