Vomiting is not that of serious condition as it is the body’s response to a temporary health problem.
Some of the common causes associated with vomiting are as follows.
- drinking too much alcohol
- food poisoning
- stomach flu
- emotional stress
- motion sickness
In order to overcome vomiting, we present a few home remedies to prevent omitting.
When the vomiting is influenced by gastritis, the effective remedy to treat it is the use of Rice Water. For making rice water, brown rice should be sued instead of using the white rice, as it is enriched with starch and is easy for the stomach to digest.
- Boil 1 cup of brown rice in only half a cup of water.
- Strain the liquid after boiling.
- Drink the rice water 2 times a day.
Cinnamon is effective in calming many stomach disorders as well as vomiting and nausea aggravated by it.
- Boil some water and add in it 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Let this liquid steep for a bit and strain it afterward.
- For taste, you can also add 1 tsp of honey.
- Sip on this drink slowly.
ACV has been known to ease the feeling queasiness caused by the acid detoxification in the stomach. It is also effective in treating food poisoning, all thanks to its antimicrobial properties.
- Add 1 tbsp of ACV in 1 tbsp of honey in 1 glass of water. Mix it thoroughly before drinking it.
- The smell of vomiting can induce further vomiting. It is best to rinse your mouth after vomiting with 1 tbsp of ACV. It will also prevent further vomiting.
Onion has natural antibiotic properties that help in fighting against not only nausea but also vomiting.
- Add 1 tbsp of onion juice in 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger to make a thick paste. During intervals of vomiting, it is best to consume this paste.
- An alternate method is to add 2 tsps of honey in half a cup of onion juice. Mix them well and consume half a tsp of this mixture.
Amongst the best and effective remedies for preventing vomiting, cumin is the best. It causes the pancreas to have a stimulation which helps it secrete pancreatic enzymes. These enzymes then help to prevent the queasy feeling caused by stomach disorders.
- Ground half a tsp of cumin seeds and add it in 1 cup of warm water. Mix it well and drink 2 times a day.
- An alternate remedy is to mix some amount of cardamom powder as well as cumin powder in 1 tsp of honey. Consume this paste slowly.