Earlier than attending your subsequent appointment, please full the next questionnaire to make sure that you’re adhering to present authorities protocols.
COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
- Are you feeling unwell with signs comparable to fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you ever had shut contact* with somebody who has a confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19)? *Face-to-face contact for greater than quarter-hour, or have shared an enclosed house for greater than two hours.
- Have you ever travelled abroad within the final 14 days?
- Have you ever travelled interstate within the final 14 days?
In case you answered sure to any of the questions above, we suggest that you just:
- Reschedule your appointment for as quickly as doable after the 14-day exclusion
- Self-isolate at house for 14 days (as per the federal government protocols) after any worldwide journey or if in case you have had shut contact with an individual with confirmed COVID-19 whereas infectious.
- Please name your GP in the event you develop any respiratory signs or fever.
At My FootDr, we’re centered on the well-being of each one who steps via our clinic doorways. This consists of the well being and security of our native communities, which is you, our sufferers, in addition to our staff members.
➕ We need to reassure you that we’re intently monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) state of affairs, are often updating our inside coverage and processes based on any each day mandates and suggestions from the federal government and the Division of Well being.
➕ We’re asking sufferers to tell us if they’re displaying indicators or signs of the Coronavirus. Ought to this be the case we’re rescheduling appointments and requesting clearance by their GP or proof of a returned a adverse take a look at.
➕ We’ve made hand sanitisers and hand-washing amenities out there to all our staff members and sufferers inside the clinic. We’re following greatest tips from the Division of Well being for cleansing our clinic amenities, ready areas and gear.
➕ The place doable clinics are being re-arranged to make sure there may be much less shut contact between sufferers, and as in a position we’re shifting our sufferers rapidly via and away from the frequent areas. This consists of implementing the present social distancing tips (2m aside, 1 individual per 4m squared inside).
Different methods you may assist us, aid you.
Steps you may take:
- Wash palms usually with cleaning soap and operating water, for no less than 20 seconds. Dry with paper towel or hand dryer.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser in the event you don’t have entry to clean palms with cleaning soap and water
- Attempt to not contact your eyes, nostril or mouth
- Cowl your nostril and mouth with a tissue whenever you cough or sneeze. In case you don’t have a tissue cough or sneeze into your higher sleeve or elbow
- Name your GP first in the event you want medical consideration. They may advise you what to do
- Proceed wholesome habits: train, drink water, get loads of sleep
- In case you have flu like signs or you’re presenting as unwell, please name our clinic the place our reception staff will help you to reschedule your appointment.
- Apply social distancing and keep away from touching, shaking palms, kissing, hugging, and different intimate contact with others
- We ask that solely the person being handled attend the clinic. Within the pursuits of well being and security for all we are trying to minimise the variety of individuals within the ready room at any given time.
Some additional gadgets to now deliver alongside to your appointment:
- Pen (in the event you would favor to not use the pens at our reception desk)
- Water bottle
We admire that it’s a difficult time for all and that a few of these measures might create some disruption to your therapy. Thanks to your persistence and understanding. We’re dedicated to doing every little thing we will to make sure that we will proceed to ship a protected and reassuring service to all of our valued sufferers.