Tuberculosis which is also more commonly known as TB is one of the high contagious pulmonary infectious diseases in the world. Tuberculosis is caused by the bacterium known as the ‘mycobacterium tuberculosis.’ Tuberculosis infects the respiratory system at first but as the disease progresses then it can affect all other organs through either lymph nodes or bloodstream.
Some of the general symptoms of Tuberculosis are as follows.
- Constant coughing
- Trouble in breathing
- Weight loss
- Night Sweats
- Pain in chest, back, and kidneys
Although Tuberculosis is one of the deadliest diseases, it is still treatable in these modern times. There are even some home remedies to treat the illness. For our readers, we have prepared a list of natural home remedies to treat tuberculosis.
Tuberculosis affects the immune system and for that banana is the best remedy. Bananas are enriched with both calcium and other healthy nutrients that give a boost to the immune system. They also aid in decreasing the persistent coughing as well as the fever.
- Peel 1 ripe banana and mash it. Mix it in 1 cup of coconut water which has in it half a cup of yogurt. Add 1 tsp of honey in it for taste and consume it daily at least once.
- Another method is to make the juice of raw bananas and drink at least 1 glass of daily.
Drumstick leaves have in them both anti-bacterial as well as anti-inflammatory properties which helps to eliminate the TB causing bacteria. They also help in reducing the inflammation of the throat caused by constant coughing. Drumstick leaves are a great source of following.
- Vitamin C
One method to use drumstick leaves for treating Tuberculosis is as follows.
- Take a handful of drumstick leaves
- Add them in 1 bowl of water and boil it for 5 minutes
- Let it cool down and then add a little salt, lime juice, and black pepper in it.
- Stir it well and drink 1 glass of it in the morning on an empty stomach.
Indian gooseberry or more commonly known as Amla; comes with natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also packed with various essential nutrients that boost the body’s immune system and increase its capacity to fight off infections.
- Take out the seeds from 3 Indian gooseberries and make the juice of the flesh in a juicer
- Add 1 tbsp of honey in it and mix again.
- Drink this juice daily on an empty stomach.
One other method is to consume 1 tbsp of raw Indian gooseberry powder.
Custard Apple has natural rejuvenating properties that help to treat Tuberculosis. For this method, the pulp of custard apple is recommended.
- Take the pulp of 2 custard apples, 25 of the seedless raisins and add them in half a cup of water. Boil all of them for 5 minutes.
- Strain the remaining liquid and in it, add 2 tsps of sugar as well as half a tsp of both cardamom and cinnamon powder. Let it cool down.
- Drink some of this liquid daily 2 times.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!