It does not matter if a person sufferers from the Type 1 diabetes or the Type 2 diabetes; in both cases, their body loses its ability to produce insulin to regulate the blood sugar level which can cause severe problems to the overall bodily functions if left untreated.
There are many medical interventions for treating diabetes but all of these are costly methods. As the world of natural remedies has the treatment for nearly every kind of disease or at least remedies for alleviating eh symptoms, it also has the natural remedies for diabetes control.
A while ago, we presented a few of these natural rm4eides and now we are back with some more natural remedies for diabetes control (part 2).
Rice water +okra drink
Okra, commonly known as Lady Finger is not only a vegetable but it also happens to be a superfood for those who are looking to treat their blood sugar levels. In order to consume it for diabetes control, follow this following method.
- Cut few okras in pieces
- Make some rice water by boiling rice in water and then straining the liquid
- Add the pieces of the okra in this rice water and let it sit for the night
- Squeeze the juice of okra in this rice water and strain the liquid
- Drink this rice and Okra water on an empty stomach
Cinnamon + raw honey
People who suffer from diabetes need to find replacements products for sugar in order to prevent their blood sugar levels form rising. While honey has been the best alternative for diabetes suffering patients, one researcher claims that they still need to be cautious of it. According to the research, the must add in some amount of cinnamon powder in raw honey to even its effects.
To sue honey and cinnamon together follow these steps.
- Take a few cinnamon sticks and boil in water
- Strain the cinnamon-infused water in a glass and add 1 tbsp of honey in it
- Drink this cinnamon honey tea on a regular basis
Green banana juice
Unripe or green bananas are packed with pectin as well as resistant starch that if eaten right after a meal, help to regulate the blood sugar level of the human body. Considering this same fact, drinking the juice of unripe bananas can do the same trick.
- Take one green banana and peel its skin
- Cut it in small slice and boil it in water for 2 minutes
- Let the water cool down and strain it. Drink this banana water and place these banana pieces in a blender
- Blend them until they are in smooth form and add water in it
- Drink this unripe banana smoothie on an empty stomach
Aloe Vera drink
People who suffer from Type 2 diabetes, they can greatly benefit from drinking Aloe Vera and especially the Aloe Vera juice.
- Wash a piece of Aloe Vera leaf
- Squeeze out the gel of this leaf in a jar
- To dissolve this gel, add water in it
- To make the taste a little better, add some honey or lemon juice as well
- Drink it on an empty stomach
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!