We know how deadly and disastrous the disease like diabetes can be for health and that is why we have been giving out some natural remedies for diabetes in the past and now we are back with some more of them.
Raw honey + yogurt
Yogurt has in it probiotics that help the intestines work efficiently and also allow the body to produce adequate hormones to keep the metabolic process in check. Last but not least, yogurt helps to keep the blood sugar levels in check.
- Add 2 tbsp of raw honey in one bowl of yogurt and mix them well
- Eat this bowl of yogurt and honey on an empty stomach each morning
Raw honey + dry mint
Dried up mint leaves, whether peppermint or spearmint; impart therapeutic effect on the diabetes patient.
- Take a small ball with mint powder
- Add 2 tbsp of honey in it and mix them well
- Now add 2 tbsp of this mixture in 1 glass of lukewarm water
- Drink this water on an empty stomach
Making an Ayurvedic mixture of following seeds and eating it on a daily basis can be effective in restoring the normal insulin body levels as well as reducing the blood sugar levels.
- Turmeric powder
How to eat this Ayurvedic mixture:
- Take 1 tsp of every seed mentioned above and 1 tsp of the turmeric powder
- Roast the fenugreek seeds in a frying pan and let it cool down
- As for cumin, fennel and coriander seeds; fry them
- Now ground all these ingredients in a blender and add on them the turmeric powder
- Add 1 tbsp of this Ayurvedic mixture in one glass of plain water
- Drink this mixture 2 times a day; once in the morning and once in the evening
While ginger has made itself renowned as a cold remedy; it is also equally effective in reducing eh glucose levels caused by diabetes. It can actually decrease the glucose levels by as much as 35 percent along with increasing the insulin production by 10 percent.
- Take and peel 1 ginger root
- Slice the ginger and place it in a cup
- Pour the boiling water on top of it and let it steep
- Add some honey for added effects and taste
Broccoli and other greens
Diet is the best way to keep the diabetes type 1 and type 21 in check and nothing is better to keep your diet healthy then add in green vegetables like spinach and broccoli in your diet.
- Take 2 cups of frozen broccoli
- 1 cup of pineapple slices
- 1 peeled and diced banana
- 1 cup of baby spinach in fine cuts
Place all these ingredients in a blender and add in half a cup of milk. Blend these ingredients until a thick yet smooth looking drink is available.
Jackfruit is enriched with minerals, vitamins, and proteins that are all essential for a diabetes patient. Jackfruit helps a diabetic person by sustaining heir glucose levels as it happens to have a low glycemic index and is also enriched with dietary fibers.
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!