Indigestion or medically known as Dyspepsia is a medical term which is used in describing the various symptoms which are triggered as a result of the abnormal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. It usually occurs in the small intestine and stomach and sometimes it also originates from the esophagus.
Some of the common symptoms associated with indigestion are as follows.
- Stomach Growls
- Abdominal pain
- Burning sensation
- Acidic taste
- Often diarrhea
- Loss of appetite
Normally the condition is caused when the protective lining of the stomach comes into contact with the stomach acid.
For our readers, we have gathered a bunch of natural remedies to treat indigestion.
One of the effective neutral remedies to treat indigestion is the use of Fennel Seeds. The following chemical components in fennel seeds help prevent the burning sensation of indigestion.
Few of the methods by which one can use fennel seeds of indigestion are as follows.
- During some fennel seeds and take half a teaspoon of this powder with warm water.
- Brew some fennel seeds tea by adding 2 tsps of crushed fennel seeds in 1 cup of warm water.
- Simply chew on a few fennel seeds until the pain is relieved.
Indigestion is usually caused when the acidic levels of stomach rise to high levels. To treat it, baking soda use is one of the most effective out there due to it acting as an antacid. It also helps to detoxify the stomach.
To use it for treating ingestion, follow this method.
- Add half a tsp of baking soda in 1 cup of water and stir it well.
- Drink the mixture for neutralizing the acid in the stomach. It also provides relief from bloating.
Carom Seeds which is normally known by its names like Ajwain or Bishop’s weed has amazing properties to treat stomach related disorders like the following.
The medical properties of Carom seeds are due to its following bioactive constituents.
- Thymol para-cymene
- α- pinene
It can be used in the following two ways.
- Grind some carom seeds in fine powder form and mix it in ginger powder. Add 1 tbsp of this powder in warm water and mix it well. Drink 1 glass daily.
- Simply eat half a tbsp of the carom seeds a few times a day.
Cumin is renowned for its Ayurvedic use in treating multiple digestive disorders like the following.
It can be sued in the following ways.
- Mix 1 tbsp of cumin seed powder in 1 glass of warm water. Stir it well and drink it.
- If the stomach feels heavy; add 1 tbsp of cumin seed powder as well as half a tbsp of black pepper in 1 glass of buttermilk. Drink this 3 times a day to relieve the bloating symptoms.
Coriander releases digestive enzymes that help effectively treat indigestion by calming the stomach’s acidic levels.
It can be used in the following ways.
- Add 1 tbsp of coriander seed powder in a glass of buttermilk and Drink it twice a day.
- In order to get rid of stomach acidity, extract the juice of coriander leaves and mix it in 1 glass of buttermilk. Drink it 3 times a day.
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!