According to a survey, nearly 25 percent of the world population of adults is suffering from Spider and Varicose Vein problem. This condition is caused when the veins become inflamed or swollen and appear blue or purple in hue. This can be normally caused by many of the following reasons.
- Prolong standing
- Hormonal imbalance
- Nutritional deficiency
- Genetic factor
It is best to treat the disorder before it starts to cause the following other accompanying conditions.
Today for our readers, we have gathered a few of the simple natural remedies to treat varicose veins.
Apple cider vinegar
ACV, all thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties is the best for treating varicose veins. For effective results, follow the following steps.
- Soak a ball of cotton in ACV which is diluted with an equal amount of water
- Rub the Cotton ball on the affected veins
- Let it sit for 20 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water
A person can also apply the AVC solution directly over the veins all the while massaging the area gently. Perform either of these remedies before going to bed.
Garlic, Olive Oil and orange juice
Garlic is packed with a compound named Allicin that is effective in preventing the veins to become inflamed. It also helps the body by removing any harmful toxins. When garlic is mixed with olive oil and orange juice, it has amazing effects for those with varicose veins.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic and crush them to a paste
- Mix this paste with the orange juice of 3 oranges
- Add in this paste 3 spoons of Olive Oil
- Let the solution sit for 12 hours before applying it
- Apply little of the mixture over the affected veins and massage it in circular motions. Massage until it is absorbed by the skin
After massage wrap the area with a cloth to keep it warm for nearly 15 minutes.
Parsley is known to be one of the most effective natural items to treat varicose veins. Parsley is enriched with not only Vitamin C but also a substance called Rutin. Rutin helps the veins by restoring their strength along with reducing the pain caused by varicose veins.
- Chop some parsley and place it in 1 cup of normal water
- Boil the water with parsley in it and afterward let it cool down
- Add a little of essential oil in this parsley boiled water
- Soak a cotton ball and apply it on the affected veins
Witch Hazel has been in use for centuries for treating almost every skin disorders and varicose veins are no exception as well. Witch Hazel is packed with a substance called Tannins as well as the volatile oils. Both of these help the veins to restore their original shape.
- Soak a ball of cotton in Witch hazel extract
- Rub it over the affected veins and let it sit for at least 15 minutes
- Repeat the procedure 2 times a day for at least 1 month for effective results