Perfect thighs are the dream of most women in this world. However, most of us are too lazy to even got to the gym or are busy to keep the routine steady or some of just don’t do the exercise because the exercising equipment is just too costly. However, there is a way out of this problem. In fact, there are lots of efficient moves that will help you reach your dreamed body and those perfect thighs without spending a dime.
Today we have collected a few exercises that will help you get your legs atoned by getting rid of that excessive thigh fat without the use of any exercise equipment.
So scroll down to look at these Non-equipment exercises to have those perfect thighs.
Frog Bridge is a splendid exercise to work on your body’s Glutes, core, hips, and inner thigh areas. Follow the instructions to perform Frog Bridge exercise.
- Lie on back and bend the knees and elbows.
- Press the sole of feet together and then spread the thighs.
- Now squeeze the glutes and lift them up. While doing so support the body with arms and soles of feet. Freeze in this position for 1 second.
- Return to starting pose
- Do 2 sets with 15 reps each.
Squats are beneficial when it comes to tone the lower body region. They normally work great effects on a person’s core, abs, thighs, calves, glutes, and hamstrings. Follow the instruction to perform this exercise.
- Stand straight while keeping the feet up to shoulder width apart.
- Now push the hips backward while lowering the body as low as possible.
- Rerun to the initial position slowly.
- Perform 3 sets with 15 reps each.
Double pulse squat jumps
Squats are good but Squat Jumps are actually much better. They work on the glutes, hip flexors, quads, abs, calves, hamstring and lower back area of the body. Follow these instructions to perform Jump Squats.
- Place the feet shoulder width apart and point the toes in slightly outward direction.
- Lock both hands and bend elbows in front.
- Squat in a manner that thighs are parallel to the floor
- Lift the hips slightly and then squat again
- In this position, push the body up for a jump. When landing, bend the knees slightly. After doing one rep, return to the squat position again.
- Perform 3 sets of 30 seconds duration each.
Lunges are a great exercise to work on the glutes, hips, hamstrings, core, calves, quads and inner thighs. Follow these instructions to perform perfect lunges.
- Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart.
- Step forward with right leg while shifting the body weight in the same direction until the heel touches the floor.
- Keep lowering the body until the left thigh I parallel to the floor and the left knee is at a 90-degree angle. When going down, make sure that left knee is touching the floor.
- Pull the body back up and return to initial position.
- Repeat the same thing for the left leg.
- Perform 1 set with 20 reps for each leg.
Plié squats are helpful in targeting the fat deposit of the glutes, quads and hamstring areas. They also work perfectly for the inner thigh region to get rid of that difficult to get rid of fat.
Follow these instructions for performing Plié Squats.
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart while pointing the toes to the sides.
- Place the hands on hips to maintain the balance
- Lower down until knees are bent at a 90 degrees angle
- Freeze for 1 second and return to initial position.
- Perform 2 sets with 15 reps each.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!