In the event you’ve ever needed to create your personal recipe video worthy of posting on social media, now’s your good alternative.
Get able to get artistic in our first-ever Shakeology Recipe Contest!
The competition can be held on the Shakeology Instagram page from April 15, 2021, by way of Could 17, 2021.
Your recipe can function any Shakeology taste and could be as imaginative as you’re!
Merely create a video that exhibits find out how to make your recipe and enter the competition by posting as a REELS or IGTV video with the hashtag #myshakeology.
The winner with the best rating can be featured in a brand new Shakeology Recipe E-book that’s within the works!
And should you’ve ever puzzled how these enjoyable and fascinating recipe movies are finished, we’ve pulled collectively our prime suggestions and tips that can assist you get began:
- Overhead or “top-down” recipe movies work nice as a result of you’ll be able to see all of the elements clearly.
- Use a tripod to set your cellphone as much as seize the content material with out wobbling.
- Create a video with no voiceover by placing ingredient names/quantities and directions in textual content.
- Add nice music for a enjoyable vibe that makes individuals excited to look at.
- Preserve video size beneath 1 minute for optimum attraction.
- Use an area with even, pure lighting.
- In case your kitchen doesn’t have good lighting, don’t be afraid to make use of one other area! An overhead-style shot received’t reveal you aren’t in your kitchen.
- Complement pure gentle through the use of a lamp with parchment paper over the bulb to create a tender, even gentle. Attempt a desk-style lamp that may bend over your countertop or floor.
- Cloudy or overcast days are finest for eliminating shadows to seize your finest shot.
Ideas & Methods
- Use time-lapse for something that could be sluggish to look at in real-time, like reducing fruit or a repeated step like rolling power balls.
- Attempt reducing out segments of the video to point out issues that seem and to make the video shorter.
- Amp up the urge for food attraction by including a close-up shot on the finish, or a facet angle shake pour shot to showcase the recipe being poured into the glass.
- Present your Shakeology bag or packet within the shot, particularly on the finish!
Click on right here for the Contest Rules and FAQ.