Plastics surgery, Botox and beauty injections are some of the most common things people do to look younger. Even if you cannot put up a heart to perform any of these procedures, there are still some products that can help you look younger.
Today we have made a cool list of products that have powerful anti-aging effects that cannot only be used with creams or serums but separately as well.
As a precautionary measure, try a little of these products on the little skin surface to test their effects on your skin type.
Argireline aka acetyl
Argireline is a peptide that is able to penetrate in the skin easily and causes stimulation to certain natural processes. This product is referred to as the potential competitor for the Botox because it has the same effect as Botox.
This peptide relaxes the facial muscles without blocking them. The product is non toxic while its effect is accumulative any product that has a high peptide concentration comes with quick effects.
Snake venom peptide
This peptide is named as the “Snake Venom Peptide” because it has the similar effects. His peptide just like snake venom or Argireline is able to relax the facial muscles and stop the spasms. This leads to a person have small and medium flattened wrinkles instead of the large ones. Actually, a lot of Botox effect creams in the market are based on this peptide.
Matrixyl or as its chemical composition states Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 is also a peptide that allows skin regeneration and let the skin produce its own collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Cosmetics that contain this peptide in their making are used for reversing the signs of aging. The product can be bought and sued both in separate and in other serums.
Snail slime extract
Cosmetic products that contain in them the Snail Extract are equipped to provide the regenerating effects for the skin. They not only flatten the skin bit also moisturize it while making the acne look lighter and removing the old acne signs.
These products also help the skin to fight against wrinkles and help heal the skin.
Antioxidants are known as ‘Preservatives” because of their ability to slow down the aging process. Any product that has more antioxidant in it, better it is to use. Some of the most popular antioxidants are as follows.
- Vitamin C; Makes the skin color homogenous as well as stops inflammation and synthesize collagen.
- Grape Seed Extract; A powerful antioxidant that allows production of collagen and elastin.
- Green Tea Extract; this antioxidant restores the damaged skin cells and also stops any inflammation.
- Zinc; it results in more production of collagen and also fights against skin aging.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E); this antioxidant is helpful in increasing the production of collagen as well as fighting the wrinkles and skin aging conditions.
- Pomegranate Extract; Last but not least, this antioxidant is also helpful in combating the aging effects.