A healthy production of hormones inside the body keeps the overall health functioning well. However, if the hormone production is Imbalanced it can lead to varying symptoms like fatigue, mood swings, itchy skin, brain fog or even abnormal weight gain. Fortunately for our readers, there is some good news if you suffer from hormone imbalance. You can add in some simple habits in your routine life to rectify the problem.
For our readers, we bring to you tips to naturally balance hormones in your body.
Eating more eggs
In order to have optimized hormonal health, it is recommended by doctors to have a diet of at least 20- to 30 grams comprised of proteins. Out of all the foods that are packed with proteins, eggs are the most nutritional ones. Eating eggs on a daily basis allow the body to have low levels of insulin as well as Ghrelin, the hormone that increases a person’s hunger.
Eating eggs will also give a boost to the immune system which in turn helps a person lose weight. It is best recommended to eat egg whites of hard-boiled eggs.
Practicing diaphragmatic breathing
According to ancient Chinese medical practices, hormones are connected deeply with a person’s emotions in the following ways.
- Fear affects a person cortisol levels that cause problems of kidneys and adrenal glands
- Frustration, unforgiveness, and impatience caused estrogen imbalance as well as diseases for liver
- Anxiety causes a disturbance to the Insulin levels leading to diabetes.
If a person feels angry, stressed or highly overwhelmed, they should start doing diaphragmatic breathing aka the deep belly breathing for 20 minutes for 2 times a day.
Try a seed cycle
Trying a seed cycle is highly effective for the balancing of the pre-estrogen and estrogen during a female’s monthly cycle. The seed cycle has the following 2 phases.
- Follicular Phase which lasts from 1st to 14th day. A person should eat following in this phase.
- 1 tbsp raw Flax Seed
- Tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- 1500 to 2000 mg of Fish Oil
- Luteal Phase which starts from 15th to 28th day of the cycle. A person should eat the following seeds during these days.
- 1 tbsp raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1500 to 2000 mg Evening Primrose
Eating table salt n high quantities is harmful to the body but natal slat is actually beneficial for the health. The natural salt not only reduces cortisol, the stress hormone but also excessive adrenaline production. This causes improvements in a person’s sleeping habits as well as providing them energy throughout the day.
To make the Sole, follow these steps.
- Fill a jar nearly ¼ with pink colored Himalayan Salt
- Add clean filtered water in it
- Mix this mixture gently and let it sit overnight until the salt gets dissolved
- Add 1 tbsp of this mixture called Sole in a glass of water and drink it on an empty stomach every day
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!