It’s summertime, and who doesn’t love a burger (or three)? However there comes a time every summer season when perhaps, simply perhaps, it’s time to put bun apart. We’re guessing that point has arrived. The following time burgers are on the menu, do that Questified different to a hamburger bun.
Take a look at the total recipe beneath
Tortilla Chip Lettuce Wrap Burger
Yields: 5 Servings | Serving Dimension: 1 burger
Energy: 230 | Protein: 28g | Fats: 11g | Web Carb: 4g
Complete Carb: 4g | Sugar: 0g
- 1 lbs (85%/15%) floor beef
- 1 egg
- 2 luggage Quest Ranch Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp floor pepper
- 10 butter lettuce leaves
- 10 sandwich pickle slices
- ¼ crimson onion, thinly sliced
- 1 massive tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 massive slice of jack cheese, minimize into 5 items
- Cracked pepper
- In a big mixing bowl, use your palms to combine the meat, egg, chips, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Separate the combination into 5 evenly sized balls after which press them flat, about ¾” in thickness.
- Put together a non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and activate medium warmth.
- As soon as sizzling, add the burgers and prepare dinner for 3-4 minutes on both sides.
- When the burgers are virtually performed cooking, prime every with a chunk of jack cheese.
- Construct your lettuce wrap burger by inserting two items of lettuce on prime of one another, adopted by pickles, crimson onion, tomato and a burger patty.
- End with desired condiments.